“My Father’s Arrows has created a framework of opportunities of foster family support so that everyone can join together to help foster children throughout Northwest Florida and Southeast Alabama.
My Father’s Arrows commits to:
- Recruit and encourage potential foster/adoptive parents.
- Educate the community and advocate for the children.
- Lighten the load of foster families by making a meal, doing laundry, or completing other domestic duties as needed.
- Collect tangible resources such as extra beds, clothes, toys, shoes (We take donations daily at the My Father’s Thrift Store, but also call out for specific needs when they arise).
- Guide and mentor youth who have aged out of the system.
- Provide/deliver food to youth who have aged out of the system and need provisions.
- Set up and provide for the initial home needs of youth as they begin to live on their own for the first time.”